(877) 636-8182 (Toll Free)
- Jonathan Lamb is an associate at Cremer & Cremer, where he practices primarily in the areas of Trust and Estate Litigation, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and State and Local Tax. He is admitted to practice in all State Courts in Indiana and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Jonathan is a member to the Indiana State Bar Association, Probate, Trust and Real Property Section and Taxation sections.
From 2011 through 2012 Jonathan served as a Deputy Attorney General under Gregg Zoeller, representing the Indiana Department of Revenue in Tax Court, the Inheritance Tax Division in both Probate and Tax Court, and the Marion County Assessor in Tax Court.
Jonathan received his MBA with a focus in accounting from the Indiana University, Kelley School of Business. He received his JD from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, and his Bachelors of Science in both Operations Management and Information Systems from the Indiana University, Kelley School of Business. Throughout law school he interned with the Indiana Department of Revenue and the Indiana Attorney General’s Office, where he argued before the Indiana Tax Court as a certified legal Intern.
Honors, Civic Activities, Hobbies:
- • Cystic Fibrosis Guys and Dolls Honoree
- • Michael J. Sacopulos Tax Award Recipient
- • Collateral Estoppel: Each tax year stands alone, Co-Author for State Tax Notes
- • Phi Delta Phi - Treasurer, Historian
- • Marathon Runner
- • Indiana Precinct Committee Person for Center Township